Take a few minutes after you've enjoyed your holiday feast to sit down in a comfortable chair and read about what's happening in your neck of the woods.
What does YNOTW stand for?
YNOTW stands for Your Neck of the Woods
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- You Need Medical Attention
- Yager Network Marketing Institute (Amway workshop)
- You're Not My Real Dad (improvisation group)
- Yes No Maybe So
- Youth News Network (Canada)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Your Network of Praise
- Youth Network of Tasmania (Australia)
- Youth Network Opposing Tobacco (New Hampshire)
- Youth Northern Outreach Team (Australia)
- Yellowstone National Park (Wyoming, USA)
- Yosemite National Park (US National Park Service; California)
- Young Negotiators Program (Palestine)
- Yukon Nominee Program (immigration; Canada)
- Young Non-Partisan Association (Canada)
- Yeast Nuclear Pore Complex
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network
- Yerkes National Primate Research Center
- Yangjiang Nuclear Power Station (China)
- Yankee Nuclear Power Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, in your neck of the woods you get about 2,000mm of rain a year, three times as much as London, where average August temperatures are 10F higher than they are in Cumbria.
Most importantly, by using native plants in your garden, you are helping to prevent the rampant spread of non-native species in the few remaining virgin wood and wetlands in your neck of the woods.
You could navigate around the screen, looking for movies and theaters in your neck of the woods.
It's perhaps the fastest growing mode of transportation in the country and if it's not in your neck of the woods yet, chances are it will be shortly.