As with most ebook readers, the Aura HD is good for a month of battery life, and although this is with the front light on or off, the figure is based on 30 minutes of reading per day and a page change every 30 seconds, so your mileage may vary.
What does YMMV stand for?
YMMV stands for Your Mileage May Vary
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YMMV
We have 2 other meanings of YMMV in our Acronym Attic
- Young Men's Mutual Improvement Association (LDS Church youth organization)
- You Make Me Laugh (slang)
- You Make Me Sick (song)
- You Make Me Smile
- You Make Me So Proud
- Your Money Machine Success System
- Yam Mild Mosaic Virus (virology)
- You Make Me Vomit
- Your Market May Vary (advertisements)
- Your Method May Vary
- Your Mileage May Vary Greatly
- Your Mileage May Vary Wildly
- You Make Me Wanna Destroy Something Beautiful (song title)
- Dredge (Non-Self Propelled)
- Yarn Market News (trade magazine)
- Young Mali Nation
- Young Marist Neighbours (New Zealand Network of Marist Schools)
- Young Mathematicians Network
- Young Mayor Network
- Youth Media Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your mileage may vary but if the idea of a bowl-haircut-sporting, loon-pants-wearing Chicago-based pathological liar rampaging his way across genre, subject matter and the sensibilities of polite society sounds at all appealing check it out.
Your mpg may vary Just like the old ads that used to say your mileage may vary, I'm always leery of battery run times because of the different battery brands and types, and the type of lab tests.
For every newsletter, as the ads say, your mileage may vary.