BEST FRIEND TINYNISHA BUSH Through tears and fights, Through smiles, I knew everything Would be alright, Through love and hate, Through betrayal and debate, For you I would always have faith, Being your sister as well as your Best friend I knew This friendship wouldn't end, By your side I would always stand And you'll stand by mine too, Because that's what best friends do, So no matter what happens with us In life, Through all of the wrongs And all of the rights, I'm here for you to be a best friend that's true, Cause I love you and that's what Best friends do.
What does YBF stand for?
YBF stands for Your Best Friend
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YBF
We have 9 other meanings of YBF in our Acronym Attic
- Young Black Experience (magazine)
- Yearbook of European Law (EU)
- Youth Bicycle Education Network
- Yalla Babo Express Orchestra (Germany)
- You'll Be Fine
- You've Been Framed
- Young Britons' Foundation (UK)
- Young Business Factory
- Young, Black and Fabulous
- Your Best Face (Skincare)
- Your Brother from Another Mother
- Why Be Fat?
- Youth Bipolar Foundation of Northern California
- Yerba Buena Financial Partners (San Francisco, CA)
- Young Black Female Writers (online group)
- Yakima Basin Fish Wildlife Recovery Board (Washington)
- Bagotville Airport (Chicoutimi, Québec)
- Young Block Girls
- Young Business Group (various locations)
- Young, Black and Gifted
Samples in periodicals archive:
at church his pastor comforts him for the loss of his best friend, saying, "I want you to know that Jesus is your best friend too.
THINK you and your best friend are the best coupling ever?