Your best defense in any malpractice suit, whether the patient is English speaking or not, is documented records of steps taken to provide the standard of care and to assure the patient understands and agrees to the treatment and post-treatment requirements.
What does YBD stand for?
YBD stands for Your Best Defense (Twinsburg, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YBD
We have 2 other meanings of YBD in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Bowling Council
- Yankee Boy Conservation Association (est. 2003; Colorado)
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (San Francisco, CA)
- Youth Business Card Club
- Yandal Bond Company Limited (Delaware)
- Yttrium Barium Copper Oxide
- Yttrium Barium Cuprate
- Yargida Birlik Dernegi (Turkish: Association of Judicial Unity)
- Yellow-Band Disease (coral bacteria infection)
- Your Business Digital (Australia)
- Youth Business Development (Oxford - Saïd Business School)
- Yellow Baja and Dune Buggy Historical Society (est. 1965; San Diego, CA)
- Young Bill Douglas Centre (University of Exeter; Exeter, UK; est. 1994)
- Yayasan Bina Desa Mandiri (Indonesian: Autonomous Village Community Development Foundation)
- Your Business Development Matters (Ardmore, OK)
- Yacht Brokers, Designers and Surveyors Association
- Yang-Baxter Equation
- Year of the Built Environment (Australia)
- Year's Basic Exemption (Canada Pension Plan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAVING RECORDS IS YOUR BEST DEFENSE When a client leaves your firm, your records become your only physical evidence for supporting the reports, opinions and other services that you provided.
Your best defense is "to control the agenda" and stick to the facts.