Sarah said that while she doesn't do much writing on her own, she really enjoys the Young Writers Workshop.
What does YWW stand for?
YWW stands for Young Writers Workshop
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YWW
We have 4 other meanings of YWW in our Acronym Attic
- Yeah What the Captain Said (song)
- Younger Women's Task Force (National Council of Women's Organizations)
- Yazaki Wiring Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Youth World Travel Organisation
- Yazaki Wiring Technologies Slovakia
- Yakima Water Transfer Working Group (Washington state)
- Yiddish Writers Union
- Young Women United
- Youth Work Unit (UK)
- Yoshi's Woolly World (gaming)
- Youth Weekend West
- Yao-Wornell-Windpassinger-Fischer (decoder)
- Youth World Water Forum
- Youth Without Walls International (Gadsden, Alabama)
- Midwest Express (airline)
- Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada - Cranbrook Airport (Airport Code)
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - Edmonton Municipal (Airport Code)
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - Saskatoon (Airport Code)
- Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada - Medicine Hat Airport (Airport Code)
- Fort St John, British Columbia, Canada - Fort St John (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 9th annual Young Writers Workshop brought 30 high-school students onto the campus for four intense days of poetry and fiction writing, critiques, panels and readings.
April 27-29 Memphis Black Writers Conference & Southern Film Festival Memphis, Tennessee Since 1996, the Memphis Black Writers Conference and Southern Film Festival has featured panels of authors and actors, poetry readings, a children's story time, young writers workshops, art exhibits, and an international film festival.
Registration for the 2007 Young Writers Workshop being held at the Leominster Public Library begins at 9 a.
Young writers workshops open for registration It's time to register for Young Writers Association after-school winter writing workshops, in which Lane County authors mentor small groups of school-aged writers interested in exercising their creativity.