com)-- The Young Writers Short Story Competition awards will be given out to the southern Talladega county winners for best short stories at 6:30 p.
What does YW stand for?
YW stands for Young Writer (writer aged 12 to 22)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YW
We have 1 other meaning of YW in our Acronym Attic
- Yeah, Whatever
- Yearling Weight (livestock)
- Yes, Way (response to: no way)
- Yo, Wassup (chat)
- Yottawatt (10^24 watts)
- You're Welcome
- Youkai Watch (gaming)
- Young Wizards (online forum)
- Young Women (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints youth program)
- Yreka Western Railroad
- Youkai Watch 2 (gaming)
- Yachting Western Australia
- Yellow Wood Associates (est. 1985; Vermont)
- Yorkshire Water Authority
- Young Women of Achievement (Women's Information Network)
- Yorkshire Wolds and Coast (primary care trust; UK)
- Yellow Wagtail (bird species)
- Your Wings Are Mine (Manga by Aoi Hayashi)
- Youth With A Mission
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUDDING young writers are being offered the chance to take part in a project run by an award-winning playwright.
ISLAMABAD, December 08, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Second Training Programme for Young Writers organized by the Dawah Academy of the International Islamic University, Islamabad (IIUI) concluded here on Wednesday.
Byline: The Register-Guard Young writer workshops coming up The Young Writers Association is taking registration for its 2011 winter writing groups.
She examines some of the features of a creative classroom where young writers are encouraged to be problem-solvers.
Liverpool Young Writers have received Heritage Lottery funding for Labelled - The Beat's Gone Dry.
Byline: Sandy Meindersma SHREWSBURY - Although the electronic age is squeezing out creative time for many teens, the 20th annual Worcester County Young Writers Conference will try to buck the trend with a host of local mentors, including keynote speaker Jack O'Connell.
YOUNG writers have until next Tuesday to enter the British Council's 75th Anniversary Short Story Writing Competition.