There are a number of processes related to the lead up to the beyond 2015 development agenda that will have direct and indirect impact on the lives of young women (see process map on the next page).
What does YW stand for?
YW stands for Young Women (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints youth program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YW
We have 1 other meaning of YW in our Acronym Attic
- Y-Wing (Star Wars)
- Yeah, Whatever
- Yearling Weight (livestock)
- Yes, Way (response to: no way)
- Yo, Wassup (chat)
- Yottawatt (10^24 watts)
- You're Welcome
- Youkai Watch (gaming)
- Young Wizards (online forum)
- Young Writer (writer aged 12 to 22)
- Yreka Western Railroad
- Youkai Watch 2 (gaming)
- Yachting Western Australia
- Yellow Wood Associates (est. 1985; Vermont)
- Yorkshire Water Authority
- Young Women of Achievement (Women's Information Network)
- Yorkshire Wolds and Coast (primary care trust; UK)
- Yellow Wagtail (bird species)
- Your Wings Are Mine (Manga by Aoi Hayashi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mission of The Young Women's Studies Club at Hoover High School is to empower young women and men eager to create a more just and feminist world.
SIR - The fact that young women in the UK topped the table of international binge drinkers in a recent OECD report ("Spend more on younger disadvantaged children and target teens' money better, ministers urged", Sept 2) should act as a serious wake-up call.
To significantly increase the number of young women who are interested and prepared to enter the engineering profession requires a long-term focused outreach program that reaches students at an early age and continues through college," said Sherri Stuewer, vice president--safety, health and environment, Exxon Mobil Corporation.
By linking the databases, the investigator was able to determine whether young women for whom Medicaid claims for reproductive health services (contraceptive management, pregnancy or pregnancy termination) had been submitted had also been the victim of suspected or documented abuse or had been referred for criminal offenses.