Higher scores on the Young Mania Rating Scale in the past month increased the risk of progression by 3%, which was statistically significant.
What does Y-MRS stand for?
Y-MRS stands for Young Mania Rating Scale
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of Y-MRS in our Acronym Attic
- Yesterday and Today (band)
- Yao-Ming and Ye-Li (Yao Ming and his wife)
- Ying & Yang
- Y Axis, Left Atrial Dimension (cardiology)
- Yaw 1
- Yearly Average
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (anxiety measurement)
- Yokohama Port International Cargo Center (Japan)
- Y-Type Depth Charge Projector (US Navy)
- Yamamoto-Miyakawa (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program will use a variety of structured assessments, including the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI), the Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS), the Young Mania Rating Scale (YMRS) and the Clinical Global Impression scale (CGI).
In 158 patients who were randomized to receive 3 weeks of double-blind treatment with the orally active dopamine D3-preferring D31 D2 receptor partial agonist, the mean improvement on the Young Mania Rating Scale (YMRS), based on a mixed-effects model of repeated measures, was significantly greater than the mean improvement in 151 patients who had been randomized to receive placebo, Anjana Bose, Ph.
Overall, patients in both groups showed statistically significant improvements in their scores on the Young Mania Rating Scale at the end of the study.