He is a member and past chairman of the Combined Jewish Philanthropies' Young Lawyers Group, and a member of CJP's Young Leadership Division.
What does YLD stand for?
YLD stands for Young Leadership Division (Jewish Federaton)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YLD
We have 11 other meanings of YLD in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Leadership Calhoun County (Anniston, AL)
- Youth Leadership Camps Canada
- Yancheng Limin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yorkshire Ladies' Council of Education (UK)
- Young Ladies/Leaders Conquering Obstacles (South Carolina)
- Young Lawyers Crunk Productions (Baltimore, MD)
- Chapleau, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Years Lived with Disability
- Young Lawyers Division
- Your Local Dealer
- Youth Leadership Development (YMCA program)
- Youth-Led Development
- Young Liberals and Democrats of Asia
- Youth Leadership Development Corps (various locations)
- Yuen Long District Council (Hong Kong)
- Youth Leadership Development Institute (various locations)
- Youth Leadership for Development Initiative
- Young Leaders Development Program
- Yaba Like Disease Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the federation's Young Leadership Division Board.