com)-- Evan Guthrie of the Evan Guthrie Law Firm in Charleston, South Carolina helped present the Color of Justice Program during the Affiliate Showcase portion of the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Fall Meeting In Charleston, SC on Saturday October 20th 2012.
What does YLD stand for?
YLD stands for Young Lawyers Division
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YLD
We have 11 other meanings of YLD in our Acronym Attic
- Yorkshire Local Councils Associations (UK)
- Youth Leadership Calhoun County (Anniston, AL)
- Youth Leadership Camps Canada
- Yancheng Limin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yorkshire Ladies' Council of Education (UK)
- Young Ladies/Leaders Conquering Obstacles (South Carolina)
- Young Lawyers Crunk Productions (Baltimore, MD)
- Chapleau, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Years Lived with Disability
- Young Leadership Division (Jewish Federaton)
- Your Local Dealer
- Youth Leadership Development (YMCA program)
- Youth-Led Development
- Young Liberals and Democrats of Asia
- Youth Leadership Development Corps (various locations)
- Yuen Long District Council (Hong Kong)
- Youth Leadership Development Institute (various locations)
- Youth Leadership for Development Initiative
- Young Leaders Development Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such was the devastating reality for a dozen coworkers of The Florida Bar's Young Lawyers Division Board Member Julie Jones, at Gulf Power, after Hurricane Ivan left his catastrophic calling card in the Pensacola area September 16.
Nominating petitions for positions on the Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors must be received in the headquarters office on or before 5 p.
Goluboff, a litigator in New York City, is chair of the Subcommittee on Telecommuting of the ABA Young Lawyers Division Women in the Profession Committee.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] YOUNG LAWYERS DIVISION Board of Governors members Ginger Barry of Destin (background) and Michelle Samaroo of North Miami Beach (foreground) were among a dozen YLD board volunteers who participated in a Habitat for Humanity rehabilitation project in Sarasota in conjunction with the board's Longboat Key meeting in late August.