You just want to be like that: teacher modelling and intercultural competence in young language learners.
What does YLL stand for?
YLL stands for Young Language Learner
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YLL
We have 2 other meanings of YLL in our Acronym Attic
- Yale Law Journal
- Young Lawyers Journal (Law Institute of Victoria; Australia)
- Youth Law Journal
- Youth Leadership Jefferson County (Lakewood, CO)
- Yayasan Lembaga Konsumen Indonesia
- Yayasan Lembaga Konsumen Sulawesi Selatan (Indonesian: Consumer Foundation of South Sulawesi)
- Yuen Long and Kam Tin Sewerage and Sewage Disposal (Hong Kong)
- Assessing Young Learners' Language (conference)
- Yayasan Leuser Lestari (est. 1998; Indonesian non-profit)
- Years of Life Lost
- Young Light Lords (gaming clan)
- Young Ladies Library Association (New Hampshire)
- Salvage Lift Craft, Light (Non Self-Propelled)
- Young Lawyers Leadership Conference
- Your Local Leasing Company (Broomall, PA)
- Youth Life Learning Center (various organizations)
- Yachtclub Litzelstetten Mainau (Germany)
- Yellow Legged Mclean (fowl)
- You Love Me (Internet slang)
- Your Local Marketplace (Canada; online business search engine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This process allows the teacher and subsequently the young language learner to explore ideas through multiple points of view (Holzer, 2005), expect unknowns and be flexible to them, and then transfer this understanding into creating performance tasks and activities that support the work of art and deepen inquiry into cultural practices and perspectives.