During his time in Northern Ireland, he has been a committee member of the Institute of Directors Northern Ireland Division, a board member of Young Enterprise Northern Ireland and an enthusiastic supporter of the Integrated Education movement.
What does YENI stand for?
YENI stands for Young Enterprise Northern Ireland (Belfast, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Your Experience May Vary
- Your Exposure May Vary
- Your Eyes May Vary
- Young Executives Network
- Youth E-Newsletter (Indianhead Federated Library System; Wisconsin)
- Youth Employment Network
- Youth Environmental Network (various locations)
- Youth Exchange Network (various locations)
- Youth of European Nationalities
- Young Enterprise North East (UK)
- Yersinia Enterocolitica
- Your Espionage Network and Training Academy (Get Smart; Israeli version of CONTROL)
- Young Enterprise North West
- Year End Outlook (various companies)
- Young Elected Officials Network (Tallahassee, FL)
- Young Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Your Eyes Only
- Youth Environment Organization
- Youth Exchange Officer (Rotary Youth Exchange)