When 16-year-old Kartik Logishetty broke an ankle two years ago, he came up with an ingenious idea which recently scooped him the top accolade in the Young Electronic Designer Awards 2003.
What does YEDA stand for?
YEDA stands for Young Electronic Designer Awards (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YEDA
We have 1 other meaning of YEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Yukon Entrepreneurship Centre Society (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Youth Emergency Crisis Stabilization System (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Young Entrepreneurs Council of Ukraine
- Income Elasticity of Demand (economics)
- Years of Education
- Yeast Extract Dialysate (microbiology)
- Yeast-Extract Dextrose
- Yellow Eyed Demon (from the TV show Supernatural)
- Yeovil Electronic Developments (UK)
- Yei Education and Development Agency (Sudan)
- Yorkville Economic Development Corporation (est. 2000; Yorkville, IL)
- Youth Employment Development Centre (Canada)
- Youth Empowerment for Development Ministries
- Yunus Emre Devlet Hastanesi (Turkish)
- Yorkshire Electricity Distribution (UK)
- Young & Emerging Designers Party (Australia)
- Young Executive Development Program
- Youth Employment and Demonstration Project Act of 1977
- Yale Engineering Design Team (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Yale Economic Essays (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RUGBY firm Alstom Drives and Controls Ltd will host the Midlands regional judging for the 1999 Young Electronic Designer Awards (YEDA) on May 18.