Summary: DUBAI - Emirates NBD has announced that it had received the award for "Most Friendly SME Bank in the UAE," at the Mohammed Bin Rashid Awards for Young Business Leaders (YBL), which was organised as part of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit recently.
What does YBL stand for?
YBL stands for Young Business Leaders (Christian organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YBL
We have 17 other meanings of YBL in our Acronym Attic
- Yerba Buena Jazz Band
- Yayasan Basmi Kemiskinan (Malaysian: Poverty Eradication Foundation)
- Yorkshire Beekeeping Association (UK)
- Yayasan Bina Konsumen Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Consumers Foundation)
- Yayasan Bimbingan Kesejahteraan Sosial (Indonesian: Social Welfare Guidance Foundation)
- Youth Building Knowledge Societies (conference)
- Campbell River /Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada Metropolitan Area (Airport Code)
- Yellow Book of Lecan (medieval Irish manuscript)
- Yerba Buena Lofts (San Francisco, CA)
- Yes Bank Limited (microbusiness)
- Youth Basketball League (various locations)
- Yarn Bombing Los Angeles (knitting art; Los Angeles, CA)
- Young Business Leaders Council (Mercerville, NJ)
- Young Barley Leaf Powder
- Yayasan Bina Mandiri (Indonesian medical support organization)
- Yellow Bellied Marmot (Marmota flaviventris)
- Yemen Business Machines Co., Ltd. (IBM Corp.)
- You’ll Be Missed
- Young Black Male
- Your Balloon Man
Samples in periodicals archive:
The announcement was during the ceremony of the seventh annual Mohammad Bin Rashid Award for Young Business Leaders in Dubai and was attended by Shaikh Mohammad; Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council; and Shaikh Maktoum Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai.
Five members of the former Executive Committee, five representatives of national sectoral federations, five chairmen of regional unions, four representatives of young business leaders and one representative of the National Chamber of Women Entrepreneurs are members of this interim committee tasked with heading the employers' organisation.
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Awards for Young Business Leaders Program was launched in 2003 under the patronage of Dubai's Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler.
The event, which is organized in collaboration with Mashreq Bank, comes in line with the establishment's strategy of strengthening young business leaders and enabling them to lead international projects.
The large and growing turnout at the competition reflects that it has effectively succeeded in preparing young business leaders.
Ras Al Khaimah's Saud bin Saqr Programme for Young Business Leaders has signed MoUs with 11 government establishments and leading industries in the emirate to provide new business opportunities for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).