The young artists at work on their mosaic with (from left) teaching assistant Rita Harrison, artist David Bowers, head Shaukat Hussain and council landscape designer Jo Exell.
What does YAAW stand for?
YAAW stands for Young Artists at Work
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Young Adult Alcohol Problems Screening Test
- Young Australians for Anti-Racism and Reconciliation
- Yet Another Acronym Server
- York Alcohol Advice Service (UK)
- Young Adult Aquarium Society
- Yunnan Academy of Agricultural Sciences (China)
- Yet Another Avatar Setup Tool
- You Are A Tart
- You Are A Troll
- Yankton Area Adjustment Training Center (South Dakota)
- Yaroslavskiy Avtozavod (Yaroslavl)
- Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Yang Amat Berhormat (Malay: The Most Honorable; honorific)
- Yet Another Binder (computer program/trojan)
- Yokota Air Base, Japan (USAF)
- Young Americans Bank
- Youth Advisory Board (various locations)
- Youth Association for the Blind
- Yacht Architects and Brokers Association
- Yet Another Bloody Acronym
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such works hardly represent the dynamism of the current batch of young artists at work here, and the selection of Chinese painting--by artists such as Xia Xiaowan and the especially overvalued Zhong Biao--does not go much further toward showcasing the talent that now abounds.
Corris is known for its slate and during his visit to the village, Griffiths saw young artists at work as they carved from the medium.