With her Conservatory experience and degree behind her, she moved on to the Netherlands, where she had been accepted as a member of Opera Studio Nederland's young artist program, making her international debut as Euridice in Pierre Audi's production of Monteverdi's Orfeo.
What does YAP stand for?
YAP stands for Young Artist Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAP
We have 82 other meanings of YAP in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Off-Topic Message
- You Are One World Away
- You Are on Your Own
- Yap, Caroline Islands, Micronesia (Airport Code)
- Yet Another Package
- Yet Another Previewer
- Yet Another Program
- Young Adult Program
- Young Affluent Professional
- Young American Professional
- Young Artists Production (Seattle Opera Association; Washington)
- Young Aspiring Professional
- Your Alternate Phone
- Youth Action for Peace
- Youth Adventure Program (Texas A&M University)
- Youth and AIDS Projects (University of Minnesota)
- Youth Assistance Program
- Yttrium Aluminum Perovskite
- Yeast Aspartic Protease 3
- Young Australian Professionals in America (now Advance; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Looking ahead, Ayau said he's applying to young artist programs at opera companies.
For some, a highly coveted spot with a young artist program beckons on graduation.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "What I knew would change my life and set my singing career on the right path was getting into the Ryan Young Artist Program.
The award was announced at the 2010 Opera Canada Awards last October (see p 32), though Madore, currently a member of the Metropolitan Opera's Lin-demann Young Artist Program, was unable to attend because he was rehearsing Puccini's Schaunard with Opera Colorado.