com)-- The Minnesota Sinfonia presents Seasonal Favorites featuring, the 2012 Junior Young Artist Competition winner, violinist Brandon Duffy.
What does YAC stand for?
YAC stands for Young Artist Competition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAC
We have 104 other meanings of YAC in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Creation
- You Are Cool
- You Available to Chat?
- You're Always Connected
- Young Actors Camp (Claremont, CA)
- Young Adult Class
- Young Adult Conference (Church of the Brethren conference for young adults)
- Young Adult Council
- Young Alumni Committee
- Young Archaeologists Club (UK)
- Young Artists' Concert (various locations)
- Young Astronauts Club
- Young Astronauts Club (band)
- Youngtimers Armorique Club (French car club)
- Youth Action Committee (Canada)
- Youth Activities Center
- Youth Adult Committee
- Youth Adult Council (Young Religious Unitarian Universalist regional governance body)
- Youth Advice Centre (UK)
- Youth Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeremy made his concerto debut with University of California-Davis in Symphony Orchestra at age 13, as a result of being the grand prize winner of Mondavi Center Young Artist Competition.
Garrett Levesque recently won a Stubblebine Prize scholarship in Music Worcester's Young Artist Competition.
Canadian baritone Dion Mazerolle, who performed the role of Golaud in L'Opera de Montreal's production of Pelleas et Melisande, is the 2001 Grand Prize winner of the CBC Young Artist Competition.
com)-- This year's concert will feature Sarah Grimes, Senior Division Winner of the 2012 Young Artist Competition and the Claire Givens Violins Cash Prize, performing Dvorak's “Concerto in a minor,” plus 25 local student musicians performing a joint concert with the musicians of the Minnesota Sinfonia on July 20.
The Young Artist Competition is open to students ages 12-18 in Worcester County performing classical pieces of music.