An active architectural professional, Volk is an associate member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA), a member of the Young Architects Forum, and a member of the Downtown Raleigh Alliance.
What does YAF stand for?
YAF stands for Young Architects Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAF
We have 21 other meanings of YAF in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Flow Sensor
- Yet Another Forum.net (software)
- Yet Another Frag (gaming clan)
- Yokohama Arts Foundation (Japan)
- You Are Forgiven
- Young Adult Fiction (publishing and library science)
- Young Adult Friends (conference)
- Young America's Foundation
- Young Americans for Freedom (political organization formed in 1960s)
- Young Arbitrators Forum (International Chamber of Commerce)
- Young Attractive Female
- Youth and Family (various locations)
- Youth Aqua Fit
- Yuktobanian Air Force (Ace Combat)
- Yunnan America Foundation
- Yambio Farmers Association
- Yet Another Fine Acronym
- Yet Another Freakin' Acronym
- Youth and Family Academy (est. 1996; Pueblo, CO)
- Youth and Family Association (Kallangur, Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2007, Meehan served as chair of the national AIA Young Architects Forum, and he received an AIA Young Architects Award in 2008.
To put Newark on an equal footing with the nation's other major cities, Newark and Suburban Architects, in conjunction with its Emerging Professionals and Young Architects Forum programs, the New Jersey chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA-NJ) is sponsoring an international design competition for a Visitor's Center for the city.