I always knew I wanted to do something with money, so banking was at the top of my list," said Martinez, who majored in finance at Colorado State University and landed a job as a bank examiner for the Federal Reserve where he worked until joining Young Americans Bank in 1999 as a vice president.
What does YAB stand for?
YAB stands for Young Americans Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YAB
We have 19 other meanings of YAB in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Avatar Setup Tool
- You Are A Tart
- You Are A Troll
- Yankton Area Adjustment Training Center (South Dakota)
- Young Artists at Work
- Yaroslavskiy Avtozavod (Yaroslavl)
- Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Yang Amat Berhormat (Malay: The Most Honorable; honorific)
- Yet Another Binder (computer program/trojan)
- Yokota Air Base, Japan (USAF)
- Youth Advisory Board (various locations)
- Youth Association for the Blind
- Yacht Architects and Brokers Association
- Yet Another Bloody Acronym
- Young Adult Buddhist Association
- Young Alumni of the Bay Area
- Young American Bowling Alliance (formerly American Junior Bowling Congress)
- Young American Bowling Association
- Youth against Bullying Association (Canada)
- You Are Blessed About As Often As You Get What You Deserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Young Americans Bank, a Denver-based financial institution introduced by Richard Martinez, is designed specifically for children and young adults.
A financial education program of the Young Americans Education Foundation, Young Americans Bank is a non-profit, state-chartered, fully regulated and insured bank that caters to youth.