The Tricare Young Adult program is a premium-based healthcare plan available for purchase by qualified dependents.
What does YAP stand for?
YAP stands for Young Adult Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAP
We have 82 other meanings of YAP in our Acronym Attic
- You Are Out of Your Mind
- Yeovil Amateur Operatic Society (est. 1902; UK)
- Yet Another Operating System
- Yet Another Off-Topic Message
- You Are One World Away
- You Are on Your Own
- Yap, Caroline Islands, Micronesia (Airport Code)
- Yet Another Package
- Yet Another Previewer
- Yet Another Program
- Young Affluent Professional
- Young American Professional
- Young Artist Program
- Young Artists Production (Seattle Opera Association; Washington)
- Young Aspiring Professional
- Your Alternate Phone
- Youth Action for Peace
- Youth Adventure Program (Texas A&M University)
- Youth and AIDS Projects (University of Minnesota)
- Youth Assistance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
SUMMARY Parent and teacher collaborated to use the Apple iPhone as assistive technology to meet the needs of Bill, a 20-year-old student in the Saline Young Adult program, part of the Saline Michigan School System.
They explain how traditional library services such as reference, teaching, collections, discussion groups, and young adult programs can be applied in a virtual environment.
As well, Goan cultural clubs have well-established youth and young adult programs.
The Department of Defense announced last month its introduction of the premium-based Tricare Young Adult Program (TYAP) which extends medical coverage to eligible military family members to the age of 26.