Reflecting many of the ideals first set forth by such science fiction icons as Isaac Asimov, George Orwell, and Ray Bradbury, Futuredaze challenges the imagination with young adult fiction that includes far-flung futures, dystopian alternate worlds, life among the stars, and a host of startling stories that embrace the idea of “What if?
What does YAF stand for?
YAF stands for Young Adult Fiction (publishing and library science)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YAF
We have 21 other meanings of YAF in our Acronym Attic
- Young Audiences of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Youth/Adult Entrepreneurship Program (Monroe, LA)
- Young Adults Educating Responsible Drinking
- Yet Another Electro Webzine (website; France)
- Yankee Air Force
- Yet Another Flow Sensor
- Yet Another Forum.net (software)
- Yet Another Frag (gaming clan)
- Yokohama Arts Foundation (Japan)
- You Are Forgiven
- Young Adult Friends (conference)
- Young America's Foundation
- Young Americans for Freedom (political organization formed in 1960s)
- Young Arbitrators Forum (International Chamber of Commerce)
- Young Architects Forum
- Young Attractive Female
- Youth and Family (various locations)
- Youth Aqua Fit
- Yuktobanian Air Force (Ace Combat)
- Yunnan America Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zuto" is a much recommended pick for young adult fiction collections.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Melissa Montovani writes about young adult fiction on YABookShelf.
I'm not a big fan of young adult fiction - it should be one thing or the other.
Despite usually not liking young adult fiction where the popular boys and girls are snotty and exclusive, I really liked this story.
A cautionary tale for young readers, "Monster Heart" is a choice pick for young adult fiction collections.
From popular genres and characters to changing themes, such as career girls during World War II, this makes an excellent reference for any library strong in young adult fiction or women's studies.