He then worked as director of the Young Adult Conservation Corps in Gardner, and then Division of Forests and Parks Bureau of Fire Control, retiring in 1992 as Chief of Fire Control.
What does YACC stand for?
YACC stands for Young Adult Conservation Corps
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YACC
We have 29 other meanings of YACC in our Acronym Attic
- Youth and Adult Correctional Agency
- Youngstown Area Community Action Council (Ohio)
- Yet Another Computer Algebra System
- Yet Another Comics Blog
- Yarmouth Area Chamber of Commerce (Massachusetts)
- Yawkey Ambulatory Care Center (Boston, MA)
- Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches (National Council of Churches in the USA)
- Yet Another Compiler-Compiler
- Yet Another Credit Card
- Yet Another CSO Compressor (software)
- Youth and Community Combined Action
- Youngstown Area Community Concert Band (Youngstown, OH)
- Yamagata Art College of Design (Japan)
- Yet Another Character Dump
- Yet Another Core Dump (computer programming)
- Young Adult Community Development, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Yet Another Camera Experiment (space exploration)
- Yet Another Carbon Emacs Distribution
- Young Adult Consumer Education Trust
- Yet Another Contact Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most significant national domestic program was Jimmy Carter's Young Adult Conservation Corps, which spent $900 million on 270,000 participants in the late seventies.