Part of it may be that adolescent and young adult cancer survivors are not aware of their medical history and they are not aware of the long-term risks associated with their cancer and their cancer treatment," he said.
What does YACS stand for?
YACS stands for Young Adult Cancer Survivors (cancer-survivor social group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YACS
We have 7 other meanings of YACS in our Acronym Attic
- Young Artist Chamber Players (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Yet Another Channel Router
- York Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (York, PA)
- Yorkshire Association of Change Ringers (bell-ringing; UK)
- Young American Composer in Residence (California Symphony)
- Yale Adherence and Competence Scale (behavioral research)
- Years of Active Commissioned Service
- Yet Another Community System
- Yet Another Curta Simulator (VRML Simulation of the Famous Curta Mechanical Calculator)
- You Are Correct, Sir
- Youth Affairs Council of South Australia
- Yet Another Car Thread
- Yet Another Case Tool
- Yet Another Contest Team
- Yet Another Contribution to This Meta-Discussion
- Youth and Council Unite (Australia)
- Youth and Crime Unit in Government Office for London (est. 2001; London, England, UK)
- Youth Affairs Council of Victoria (Australia)
- Youth Affairs Council of Western Australia
- Yatton and Congresbury Wildlife Action Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caregiver Care Find resources for the adolescent and young adult cancer survivors in your life.