That's Richard's drama teacher at Young Actors Theatre.
What does YAT stand for?
YAT stands for Young Actors Theatre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YAT
We have 19 other meanings of YAT in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Schedule Update
- Yet Another SecuROM Utility
- Yet Another Stupid User
- Yorkshire Adult School Union (UK)
- Youth Against Substance Use (Pennsylvania)
- Yet Another Stock Watcher (software)
- Youth Association South Yorkshire (UK)
- Attawapiskat (airport designator)
- Yet Another TLA (three letter acronym)
- York Archaeological Trust (est. 1972; York, England, UK)
- Youth Against Tobacco
- Youth Asset Team
- York Area Transportation Authority
- Young Australians Tourism Association (Perth, Australia)
- Youth Access to Alcohol (Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand; New Zealand)
- Youth Atlantic Treaty Association
- Yugoslav Anti-Tuberculosis Association
- Young Adults, Thoughtful, Active and Hopeful on Old Iranian Religion (Tehran, Iran)
- Yapti Tasba Masraka Nani Aslatakanka (Nicaraguan indigenous political party)
- Yet Another Tool Bar
Samples in periodicals archive:
He appeared in an episode of ITV police drama The Bill in 2004 and took regular afterschool drama classes at the Young Actors Theatre in north London for more than a year.
Heappearedin anepisode of ITV police drama The Bill in 2004 and took regular after-school drama classes at the Young Actors Theatre in north London.