For more call 09050 700 439 Leo July 23 - August 22 WHEN you know you're right you're first in line, but what if you have any doubts?
What does YKYR stand for?
YKYR stands for You Know You're Right (Nirvana song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- You Know You've Been
- You Know You've Been ______ing Too Long When
- You Know You've Been Hacking Too Long When
- You Know You've Been On-Line Too Long When
- You Know You've Been Playing NetHack Too Long When...
- You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...
- You Know You've Been Watching Too Much
- You Know Your Customer (banking regulation)
- You Know You're in the Society for Creative Anachronism When...
- You Know You Love Me
- You Know You're Watching Too Much Law & Order
- You Know You Watch Too Much Sailor Moon When...
- Buttonville, Ontario, Canada - Buttonville Airport (Airport Code)
- Approach Light Lane
- Holdup Factor (oil exploration)
- Yard Limits (railroad)
- Yellow Low
- Ylioppilaskunnan Laulajat (Helsinki University Male Voice Choir)
- Yoda Lives
- Young Lady (Amateur Radio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But it's hard to when you know you're right, right?
If you know you're right, but you're making outs - there's a lot that goes into it," Francona said.
Fourteen classic tracks and the previously unreleased You Know You're Right, a song recorded two months before Kurt's death in 1994.
There's even a new track, the last ever recorded by the band, titled You Know You're Right - a searing example of them at their raucous best.
You can't get there by just realizing the opportunity If you know you're right, then you have to persevere.
When you're in a critical situation, and you know you're right, stick to your guns, and do the right thing.
For more call 09050 700 440 Virgo August 23 - Sept 22 EVEN though you're halfway through a heated debate, you know you're right.