I said, "It's just getting late, that's all; you know how folks always worry.
What does YKNW stand for?
YKNW stands for You Know
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Yakima, WA, USA - Yakima Air Terminal (Airport Code)
- Yeni Karamürsel (Turkish shopping center)
- You Know Me
- You're Kidding Me
- You're Killing Me
- Your Kilometerage May Vary
- Yankton, South Dakota, USA - Chan Gurney Municipal Airport
- Yayasan Kebajikan Negara (Malay: National Welfare Foundation)
- Youth Knowledge Network (Taiwan)
- Your Kids Organization
- Yacht Klub Polski
- Yayasan Kesenian Perak (Indonesian: Silver Arts Foundation)
- Yayasan Kita Peduli Indonesia (Indonesian: We Care Foundation Indonesia)
- Yayasan Kesehatan Payudara Jakarta (Indonesian: Foundation Health Payudara Jakarta)
- Yayasan Kajian Pembangunan Masyarakat (Indonesian: Research Development Society Foundation)
- Yayasan Kesejahteraan Perumahan Prajurit (Indonesian: Education and Welfare Foundation Housing)
- Waskaganish, Quebec, Canada - Waskaganish (Airport Code)
- Yorkeys Knob Residents Association (Australia)
- Yahk Kingsgate Recreation Society (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Course it's not his boy, and you know that makes a difference.
I know there're gonna be lots of things that I have to overcome, but you know what?
You know," I followed her away from the house, toward the trail in the woods, "you act like you know all about people, but you don't.
If you know who you are, then you're likely to be more real, and other people will respond to that.
If you've read Howard Street, you know the story to be such a heart-stopping one and the author's style so hard and refined that you might be prompted by Mr.