Shrewsbury Youth & Family Services has risen to the occasion with its You Go Girl summer camp, which meets Tuesday and Thursday mornings throughout July.
What does UGG stand for?
UGG stands for You Go Girl
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UGG
We have 9 other meanings of UGG in our Acronym Attic
- Unique Gifts for Everyone (online retailer)
- University Graduate Faculty of Economics (Oregon State University; Corvallis, OR)
- Ukrainian Genocide Famine Foundation
- Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- United Gulf Financial Services Company
- Udo Grebe Gamedesign (Bedburg, Germany)
- Underground Groovement (Finland band)
- United Gamers Guild (online gaming)
- United Grain Growers, Ltd. (Canada)
- Urban Golf Gear (clothing brand)
- Union Geodesique et Geophysique Internationale (French: Union of Geodesy and Geophysics)
- United Golden Gate Power Project LLC (El Paso Corp. subsidiary)
- Unofficial Glengarry Glen Ross site (website)
- United Government of Graduate Students (University of Colorado, Boulder)
- Ukulele Guild of Hawaii
- Ultimate Galactic Hunt (Star Wars)
- Under Grand Hotel (manga series)
- University of Guelph-Humber (Toronto, Canada)
- Urinary Growth Hormone
- Uveitis Glaucoma Hyphema Syndrome (ophthalmological malady)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frontman Matt Bellamy - above right with Danielle and fellow Muse-man Dominic Howard - handed us their one-fingered Best Band award and said: "Here you go girls, have it if you want.
Byline: Shari Low The You Go Girl award 2008 (said in the voice of Tyra Banks) is hereby awarded to Jo Wood, who dealt with the breakdown of her marriage in a dignified manner.