YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET Lisa Marie Presley Two years older than the age her dad died, Lisa Marie hasn't found the musical career she wanted.
What does YASNY stand for?
YASNY stands for You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
This definition appears rarely
- Yachting Association of Sri Lanka
- Yet Another Scripting Language
- Yet Another Silly Meme
- Yet Another Subject Matter
- You Are Special Ministries
- Yet Another Sailor Mercury Shrine (Sailor Moon; anime)
- Yet Another Social Media Site
- Yet Another Social Network
- Young Adult Seminarians Network (religious group)
- Yet Another Social Networking Service
- Young Artists Symphony Orchestra (Concord, CA)
- Yet Another Scheme Object System
- Yet Another Social Profile
- Yet Another Stupid Patent
- Yet Another Sendmail Question
- Yet Another SharePoint Quirk
- Yet Another Simpsons Quote
- Yet Another Stupid Question
- Yet Another Screen Reader
- Yet Another SharePoint Relief (tutorial)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tonight's The Kind of Night is, to all intents and purposes, Bachman-Turner Overdrive's You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (which is itself, to be fair, The Who's Baba O'Riley).
Supersize Grime Channel 5, 8pm You may think your teenage son's bedroom is the absolute peak of nastiness, but trust us when we say you ain't seen nothing yet.
Byline: Tam Cowan # I'M afraid there is more bad news for the poor people living in the Gulf Coast who have been terrorised by Hurricane Rita - it seems you ain't seen nothing yet.
If you think I'm working hard, you ain't seen nothing yet," he says.
Now if you thought the edited version couldn't be any more boring all I can say is - you ain't seen nothing yet.
PRAMFACE BBC3 9pm If you thought last week's episode of the teen sitcom had some awkward moments, you ain't seen nothing yet.
00pm Bruce is back, and if you think the recent cold weather has made life uncomfortable, Bruce is out to demonstrate you ain't seen nothing yet.