If you're too young to know the story I won't spoil it for you.
What does YTYTK stand for?
YTYTK stands for You're Too Young To Know
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Yorkshire Television
- Youth Television
- Yield To Worst (securities)
- Planned District Craft (US Navy)
- Why, Thank You
- Year To Year
- Youth Teaching Youth (various locations)
- Youth Theatre Yorkshire (est. 1983; UK)
- Youth to Youth
- You Think You Know
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yttria Tetragonal Zirconia Polycrystals
- Serbia and Montenegro Federal Republic (the former Yugoslavia)
- Yale University
- Yarmouk University (Jordan)
- Yeditepe University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Yeshiva University (New York, NY, USA; founded 1886)
- York University (Canada)
- Yugoslavia (ISO Country Identifier)
- Yusuke Urameshi (anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When you're too young to know any better you play with no fear and that's a major reason why we are lying third in the league and challenging for the title.
You're too young to know this, at least not in any detail, but 1990-2010 was a grim time for this wonderful country.