Like an episode of You've Been Framed sponsored by The Accident Group, each one shows a freeze-framed image of an horrific mishap unfolding The builder about to besquashed by a girder as he stumbles over a drill The office worker about to brain himself on a filing cabinet as he trips over an extension cable Or - the piece de resistance a chef plunging her hand into the deep fat fryer after slipping on spilt milk.
What does YBF stand for?
YBF stands for You've Been Framed
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YBF
We have 9 other meanings of YBF in our Acronym Attic
- Yacht Brokers, Designers and Surveyors Association
- Yang-Baxter Equation
- Year of the Built Environment (Australia)
- Year's Basic Exemption (Canada Pension Plan)
- Young Black Entrepreneur
- Young Black Experience (magazine)
- Yearbook of European Law (EU)
- Youth Bicycle Education Network
- Yalla Babo Express Orchestra (Germany)
- You'll Be Fine
Samples in periodicals archive:
But his days as host of You've Been Framed have come to an end.
And then the presenter of TV's You've Been Framed announced that she quit her role as Mandy Dingle in the soap because she wanted to get her teeth into meatier roles.