| IN TUNE: The Field Quartet, from left, Peter Chase, Elizabeth Dobson, Ben Lawrence and Laura Abbott and, inset: Festival director Tom Ratcliffe surrounded by exhibits from the Yorkshire Monochrome Group (PW140913Afestival)
What does YMG stand for?
YMG stands for Yorkshire Monochrome Group (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YMG
We have 2 other meanings of YMG in our Acronym Attic
- Yufuin Music Festival (Japan)
- Yungaz Movin Forward (hip hop group)
- Young Muslims for Faith and Action (Canton, Michigan)
- Yardley-Makefield Fire Company (Yardley, PA)
- YAMAHA Music Foundation of Europe
- Yamaguchi Financial Group, Inc. (Japan)
- Youngstown Metro Fire Page Association (Ohio)
- Yaakov Mordechai Gerstner (Jewish singer)
- Yacht Management Group (Wollerau, Switzerland)
- Yale Medical Group (New Haven, CT)
- Young Marble Giants (band)
- Young Men's Group
- Young Mersey Golfers
- Your Move Games (store; Massachusetts)
- Young Members Group Committee (UK)
- Yeast Microarray Global Viewer
- Yakima Morning Herald (Yakima, Washington)
- Yang-Mills-Higgs (equation system)
- Young Musicians Hebrides (Isle of Lewis, UK music school)
- Your Mom's House
Samples in periodicals archive:
It offers a chance to see more of the work by the Bradford-based Yorkshire Monochrome Group which encourages and advances the practice of monochrome photography.
The Yorkshire Monochrome Group comprises a number of photographers who meet in Shipley every month.