Yorkshire Forward helped the organisations by providing pounds 108,500 for them to be assessed for international customer service standard Putting The Customer First awarded by accreditation body York-based Customer First UK.
What does YF stand for?
YF stands for Yorkshire Forward (UK, regional development agency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YF
We have 4 other meanings of YF in our Acronym Attic
- Years of Experience
- Amos, Quebec, Canada (Airport Code)
- Young Engineer of the Year
- Young Endeavour Youth Scheme (Australia)
- Covered Lighter (Self-Propelled; US Navy ship designation)
- District Lighter, Covered (US Navy)
- Prototype Fighter (US Air Force aircraft designation)
- Provision Store Lighter (US DoD)
- Range Tender (US DoD)
- Yellow Fever (disease)
- Your Friend
- Youth Fellowship
- Yorkshire Film Archive (UK)
- You're Freaking Amazing (polite form)
- Young Faculty Award (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Young Firefighters Association (UK)
- Young First Aider (award; St. John Ambulance; London, England, UK)
- Young Furniture Associates (AWFS chapter)
- Your Friend Always
- Yavapai Family Advocacy Center (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The environmental improvement scheme is for Victor Road and the surrounding area and is one of the first projects taking place in West Yorkshire as part of Yorkshire Forward and the White Rose Forest Green Infrastructure project, which is working to create a better place for people to live and work.
Yorkshire Forward agreed in 2005 to provide funding to make broadband available in the 24 exchanges considered by BT not to be commercially viable for its national broadband programme.
Yorkshire Forward chairman Terry Hodgkinson said: ``The potential benefits of staging the meeting are huge, both in the short and longer term.
Gateshead-based Scientia Solutions has been picked by Yorkshire Forward to provide the technology for its Virtual Enterprise Network (VEN) programme, which aims to provide the UK with its first regional virtual factory capability.
However, Yorkshire Forward funding will cease at the end of March.