and the Yonkers Industrial Development Agency (IDA) broke ground to mark the start of construction on Warburton Lofts, a historic restoration of loft-style rental apartments and retail space at 44-50 and 54 Warburton Avenue.
What does YIDA stand for?
YIDA stands for Yonkers Industrial Development Agency (Yonkers, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of YIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Yamaha Induction Control System
- Yantian International Container Terminals (China)
- Yokohama International Container Terminal (Japan)
- Yoga Institute of Champaign Urbana (Illinois)
- Youth Information and Counselling Unit (UK National Health Service)
- Y-Input Data
- Yes I Do
- Yoshi's Island DS (Yosshi Airando Di Esu game)
- Your Ideal Date
- Youths in Development and Change (Gambia)
- Yonkers Industrial Development Corporation (New York)
- Yukon Indian Development Corporation Ltd. (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival (Yamagata, Japan)
- Y-Input Data Processor
- Young Israel of Eltingville (Staten Island, NY)
- Youth in Europe (www.youthineurope.com)
- Yamaguchi International Exchange Association
- Yokohama International Education Academy (Japan)
- Yantai International Exhibition Center (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The board of Yonkers Industrial Development Agency, or IDA, unanimously voted to finalize a set of economic development incentives for the construction of 77 rental units in a seven-story building at 47-75 Ravine Avenue between Point and Gold streets.
The Board of the Yonkers Industrial Development Agency (IDA) unanimously passed a resolution to finalize an economic incentive package to bring ContraFect Corporation to iPark Hudson at 28 Wells Avenue.
The Board of Yonkers Industrial Development Agency (IDA) unanimously passed resolutions that will help pave the way for three diverse businesses to open or expand in the City of Yonkers.
The Board of Yonkers Industrial Development Agency (IDA) approved resolutions to move forward with public hearings and to negotiate economic development packages for two downtown affordable housing projects.
The Board of Yonkers Industrial Development Agency (IDA) unanimously passed a resolution finalizing an economic development package for Ashburton Avenue I, a four-story rental apartment complex designated for seniors, as well as a package for 244 South Broadway, a mixed-use housing and retail project.
The Board of Yonkers Industrial Development Agency (IDA) passed a resolution finalizing an economic development package for Hudson Scenic Studio, a national production and scenic fabrication firm that has served the professional entertainment industry for nearly three decades.