What does Y:A stand for?
Y:A stands for Yolk to Albumen (chicken gene test)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Yorkshire/Dutch Landrace Interbreed
- Year End
- Your Friend
- Yellow Green
- Output Per Worker (macroeconomics)
- Youth Leadership (Toastmasters)
- Y-Wing (Star Wars)
- You're Welcome
- And You?
- Year Ten-Thousand Problem (IT security, informatics)
- Harbin Yunshuji Y12 (Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation; China)
- Nuclear Production Facility (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Neuropeptide Y1 receptor (gene expression)
- Year 2000 Compliant
- Youth to College (initiative; Learn and Serve America)
- YottaYotta Distributed Block System (SGI)
- Year 2 Grand (2000)
- Chris Jericho (WWF Sports-Entertainer)