DJ Hard2Def works and supports artists like Shakira, Redman, The Beatnuts, Mario Winans, Pitbull, Fatman Scoop, Bone Crushers, Destiny's Child, DJ Koll, Bubba Sparxxx, The Ying Yang Twins, Truth Hurts and Cassidy.
What does YYT stand for?
YYT stands for Ying Yang Twins (music artists)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YYT
- Yo-Yo Stocks
- York Young Soloists (UK)
- Yakima Youth Soccer Association (Washington)
- Yorktown Youth Soccer Club (Yorktown Heights, NY)
- Yeah Yeah Sure Sure (internet chat)
- Yeah Yeah Sure Sure Like I Believe That One
- Yeah Yeah Sure Sure Whatever
- Yakima YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) Swim Team (Washington)
- Yeah, Yeah, Sure, Whatever
- St Johns, Newfoundland, Canada - St John's International (Airport Code)
- Yum Yum Thai (US and UK)
- Yoga Yoga Teacher Training (Austin, TX)
- Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yuzuncu Yil Universitesi (Turkey)
- Too Wise You Are
- Too Wise You Are, Too Wise You Be, I See You Are Too Wise for Me
- Mont Joli, Quebec, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yada Yada Yada
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs (band)
- Youpi Youpi Yeah (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I joke that our original name for the band was The Ying Yang Twins.
It makes me laugh and then it makes me want to dance," she added, before reciting some X-rated lyrics from the Ying Yang Twins.
The Ying Yang Twins, who aren't actually twins in real life, are back with the follow up to Wait and this time they install the help of Latino/Reggaeton MC, Pitbull.
on "Where Da At," "Halftime (Stand Up Get Crunk)" with the Ying Yang Twins and, puzzlingly, a WWE opening theme for Jonathan "Coach" Coachman.