Punjab is going to set yet another standard after the successful organization of the Punjab Sports Festival as around 50 million people belonging to 55200 Sports and Youth Development Councils will participate and witness this grand event.
What does YAS stand for?
YAS stands for Yet Another Standard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YAS
We have 56 other meanings of YAS in our Acronym Attic
- Young Artists Repertory Theatre (Georgia)
- Yet Another Real Time Strategy (gaming)
- Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- Yet Another Reason To Worry
- Yale Arbovirus Research Unit (HHS)
- Yet Another Reinvention of the Wheel
- Yamaha Air Surround (speakers)
- Yellow Ammonium Sulphide
- Yen Appreciation Surcharge
- Yet Another Society (nonprofit supporting collaborative efforts in CompSci/IT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those expecting yet another standard biographical treatment of Mendelssohn will be pleasantly surprised by this thorough exploration of Mendelssohn--the man and the musician.