I think that writing in itself is a work of translation because you have to translate all those emotions and obscure sensations into words, and when those translated words you've put on the page shift to yet another language, naturally, the text gets even further from its original place and meaning.
What does YAL stand for?
YAL stands for Yet Another Language
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of YAL
We have 12 other meanings of YAL in our Acronym Attic
- Yakovlev (Soviet aircraft designer)
- You Already Know (band)
- Youth Action Kouncil (UK)
- Youth Action Krew (various locations)
- Youth Adult Konnections (Idaho)
- Yet Another Killer Backhoe Attack (cable cut impacting major telecommunications networks)
- You Are Killin' Me
- Yet Another KDE (Kopernicus Desktop Environment) Question
- Yet Another Khepera Simulator (open source simulator)
- Alert Bay Airport (Canada airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's quite clear British students are at a significant disadvantage when every overseas graduate speaks English, their native tongue and is often fluent in yet another language.