KEENELAND'S September Sale played host to yet another day of competitive bidding on Wednesday that resulted in further significant gains from the corresponding day in 2011.
What does YAD stand for?
YAD stands for Yet Another Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YAD
We have 15 other meanings of YAD in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Case Tool
- Yet Another Contest Team
- Yet Another Contribution to This Meta-Discussion
- The Young Americans Coalition for Unity
- Youth and Council Unite (Australia)
- Youth and Crime Unit in Government Office for London (est. 2001; London, England, UK)
- Youth Affairs Council of Victoria (Australia)
- Youth Affairs Council of Western Australia
- Yatton and Congresbury Wildlife Action Group (UK)
- Young Adults, Children and Youth Ministry
Samples in periodicals archive:
YESTERDAY was yet another day of shame for Northern Ireland.
Modigliani lost in Los Angeles, grumpy over yet another day of sunshine.