Almost daily, I, and everyone else I know, get solicitations in the mail for yet another credit card, an even larger line of credit, access to riches--at "competitive" rates--that, in reality, we have no business being given access to.
What does YACC stand for?
YACC stands for Yet Another Credit Card
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YACC
We have 29 other meanings of YACC in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Contact Application
- Young Australian Concert Artists (Australian Youth Orchestra; Millers Point, New South Wales, Australia)
- Youth and Adult Correctional Agency
- Youngstown Area Community Action Council (Ohio)
- Yet Another Computer Algebra System
- Yet Another Comics Blog
- Yarmouth Area Chamber of Commerce (Massachusetts)
- Yawkey Ambulatory Care Center (Boston, MA)
- Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches (National Council of Churches in the USA)
- Yet Another Compiler-Compiler
- Yet Another CSO Compressor (software)
- Young Adult Conservation Corps
- Youth and Community Combined Action
- Youngstown Area Community Concert Band (Youngstown, OH)
- Yamagata Art College of Design (Japan)
- Yet Another Character Dump
- Yet Another Core Dump (computer programming)
- Young Adult Community Development, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Yet Another Camera Experiment (space exploration)
- Yet Another Carbon Emacs Distribution
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nope, not Wayne's shopaholic squeeze Coleen out on yet another credit card crusade.