What does Y&T stand for?
Y&T stands for Yesterday and Today (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Yeoman of Signals
- Yacht & Beach Club (Disney Resort)
- Bureau of Yards and Docks (US Navy)
- Yards and Docks
- Young & Dumb
- York and Lancaster Regiment (British Army)
- Youngstown & Mahoning County (Youngstown, OH)
- Yeung and Nanda Algorithm
- The Young and the Restless (TV show)
- Young & Rubicam, Inc.
- Yao-Ming and Ye-Li (Yao Ming and his wife)
- Ying & Yang
- Y Axis, Left Atrial Dimension (cardiology)
- Yaw 1
- Yearly Average
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (anxiety measurement)
- Yokohama Port International Cargo Center (Japan)
- Y-Type Depth Charge Projector (US Navy)
- Yamamoto-Miyakawa (algorithm)
- Young Mania Rating Scale