Bloomberg "We will see the current-account deficit significantly above comfort levels in the next quarter as well," said Shubhada Rao, Mumbai-based chief economist at Yes Bank Limited.
What does YBL stand for?
YBL stands for Yes Bank Limited (microbusiness)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YBL
We have 17 other meanings of YBL in our Acronym Attic
- Yakima Basin Joint Board (Ellensburg, WA)
- Yerba Buena Jazz Band
- Yayasan Basmi Kemiskinan (Malaysian: Poverty Eradication Foundation)
- Yorkshire Beekeeping Association (UK)
- Yayasan Bina Konsumen Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Consumers Foundation)
- Yayasan Bimbingan Kesejahteraan Sosial (Indonesian: Social Welfare Guidance Foundation)
- Youth Building Knowledge Societies (conference)
- Campbell River /Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada Metropolitan Area (Airport Code)
- Yellow Book of Lecan (medieval Irish manuscript)
- Yerba Buena Lofts (San Francisco, CA)
- Young Business Leaders (Christian organization)
- Youth Basketball League (various locations)
- Yarn Bombing Los Angeles (knitting art; Los Angeles, CA)
- Young Business Leaders Council (Mercerville, NJ)
- Young Barley Leaf Powder
- Yayasan Bina Mandiri (Indonesian medical support organization)
- Yellow Bellied Marmot (Marmota flaviventris)
- Yemen Business Machines Co., Ltd. (IBM Corp.)
- Your Balloon Man
- Your Black Muslim Bakery (Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 20 October 2011 India's Yes Bank Limited (532648.
uk Global Banking News - 21 July 2011 Indian private sector lender Yes Bank Limited (532648.
uk Global Banking News - 07 June 2011 Indian private sector lender Yes Bank Limited (532648.
BOM), India's only listed micro-finance lender, has secured INR500m of loans with Yes Bank Limited (532648.
uk Global Banking News - 10 May 2011 India's Yes Bank Limited (532648.