Known locally as the Bay Bridge, the double-decked east span structure carries Interstate 80 and more than 280,000 vehicles per day between Oakland and the Yerba Buena Island tunnel.
What does YBI stand for?
YBI stands for Yerba Buena Island (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YBI
We have 4 other meanings of YBI in our Acronym Attic
- Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch
- Patriotic Unity Movement (Turkish Cypriot Area)
- Yurtsever Birlik Hareketi (Turkish: Patriotic Union Movement)
- Yogun Bakim Hemsireleri Dernegi (Turkish: Intensive Care Hemsireleri Association)
- Yokogawa Bridge Holdings (Japan)
- Youth Business Hong Kong
- Yayasan Bantuan Hukum Rakyat (Indonesian aid foundation)
- Yale Behavioral Health Services (Hamden, CT)
- Yerba Buena High School (San Jose, CA)
- Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu (Japan)
- Yorktowne Business Institute (Pennsylvania)
- Young Black Image (band)
- Youngstown Business Incubator (Ohio)
- Your Building Inspection (Australia)
- Youth Business Institute (Canada)
- Youth Business International
- Yaletown Business Improvement Association (Canada)
- Your Body Is A Wonderland
- Your Brother in Christ
- Youth Beef Industry Congress (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US Naval Base at Yerba Buena Island in San Francisco Bay (12) and the mining town of Gunnison, Colorado (13), also offer potential lessons for contemporary pandemic influenza preparedness planning.
The 30-minute trip chugs you past Yerba Buena Island, the Oakland shipyards, and along the estuary (some trips include a stop in Alameda).
Two temporary steel structures will be designed and constructed at Yerba Buena Island to accommodate traffic detours during construction of the Yerba Buena Island transition structure.