SANA'A, April 19 (Saba) - Yemen Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) company said Thursday that the annual maintenance would be completed on Friday, nine days ahead of the original schedule.
What does YLNG stand for?
YLNG stands for Yemen Liquefied Natural Gas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Youth Leadership Mentoring
- Youth Leadership Miami (Miami-Dade County Schools; Florida)
- Ysleta Lutheran Mission (El Paso, TX)
- Young Ladies Mutual Improvement Association
- Youth Library Meeting Room (University of Arizona; Tempe)
- Yavapai Library Network (est. 1985; Prescott, AZ)
- Young Latino Network (Cleveland, OH)
- Youth Leadership Network
- Youth Liberation Network
- Yue Loong Motor Company Ltd (Taipei)
- Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Yellow (Belgian Air Force Meteorological Messages)
- Young Latin Organization
- Your Loved One
- Youth Leaders Only
- Youth Liaison Officer (various locations)
- Youth Life Ownership (Singapore)
- Young Lawyer Online Community
- Yellow Light of Death (gaming)
- Young Ladies of Distinction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, with the change to Yemen Liquefied Natural Gas (Yemen LNG), this kind of fuel is now suitable for operating the station.
The Total-led Yemen liquefied natural gas project in Balhaf, is expected to help boost economic growth in the country to nearly 8 percent, almost double last year 's gross domestic product.
gif ) Total's Yemen liquefied natural gas project will ship its first cargo in May 2009, Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh said on Wednesday.
Several proposed initiatives, including the Yemen Liquefied Natural Gas Company, have been set up, partly to produce power sector feedstock but progress has been slow.
TotalFinaElf, project leader for Yemen Liquefied Natural Gas Co.
SANA'A, April 25 (Saba)- Yemen Liquefied Natural Gas (YLNG) company and the Local Authority of Shabwa governorate signed on Monday a memorandum of understanding (MoU ) to set up a water project to supply a number of coastal villages.
Sana a, 20 August: Yemen Liquefied Natural Gas Company (LNG) is currently implemented a sustainable development program in the areas of liquefied natural gas project at a cost $26 million including 150 projects.