ABYAN, June 24 (Saba) - Twenty-five people, including three soldiers of the engineering teams, have been killed due to the al-Qaeda landmines in Abyan governorate, Yemen Executive Mine Action Center (YEMAC) said Sunday.
What does YEMAC stand for?
YEMAC stands for Yemen Executive Mine Action Center (Yemen)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- York English Language Test (Canada)
- Yeast-Extract Mannitol
- Yellowstone Episcopal Ministries (Montana)
- Yemassee (Amtrak station code; Yemassee, SC)
- Yemen (ISO Country code)
- You Enjoy Myself (Phish song)
- Young European Movement (UK)
- Your Everyday Money (digital currency)
- Youth Empowerment Movement (Baltimore, MD)
- Yeast Extract Mannitol Agar
Samples in periodicals archive:
The staff and the animals of the Mine Detection Dog Unit of the Yemen Executive Mine Action Center were appointed to a hard mission at the end of 2009: to clear from land mines and explosive remnants of war in vast areas of the Hadramawt region.
Yemen Executive Mine Action Center (YEMAC) was established in Sana'a in January 1999 as NMAC's implementing body responsible for coordination of all mine action activities in the country.