Alwan says he is open to discussing the workers complaints, but he also claims Yemen Company for Land Services' employees receive adequate salaries.
What does YECO stand for?
YECO stands for Yemen Company (publicly traded)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YECO
- Yorkshire Engine Co (UK)
- Young Earth Creationist
- Your Electronic Cash
- Youth Empowerment Center (Oakland, CA)
- Youth Environment Council (Australia)
- Youth Evangelism Conference
- Young European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation
- Yearbook of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Yukon Electrical Company Limited (Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada)
- Year End Close Out
- Young Earth Creation Science
- Yukon Entrepreneurship Centre Society (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Youth Emergency Crisis Stabilization System (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Young Entrepreneurs Council of Ukraine
- Income Elasticity of Demand (economics)
- Years of Education
- Yeast Extract Dialysate (microbiology)
- Yeast-Extract Dextrose
- Yellow Eyed Demon (from the TV show Supernatural)
- Yeovil Electronic Developments (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
two companies to work on sector projects Mubadala Oil & Gas and Yemen Company for Investment in Oil and Minerals Sign Memorandum of Understanding Dubai Mubadala Oil and Gas, and Yemen Company for Investments in Oil and Minerals (YICOM) yesterday said that they have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on cooperation in the exploration and production sector of the oil and gas industry in Yemen.
15 -- Mubadala Development Company, a state-owned Abu Dhabi investment firm, has signed an oil and gas exploration co-operation agreement with the Yemen Company for Investments in Oil and Minerals (YICOM).
Originally a border zone shared equally by the northern and southern republics of Yemen, exploitation of Jannah had been the responsibility of their Yemen Company for Investment in Oil and Mineral Resources (YCIOMR).
Eighty-five percent of the company is owned by the Yemen Company for Mobile Telephony, 5 percent by the Hayel Saeed Group, 5 percent by Consolidated Contractors Company and 5 percent by the Islamic Bank.