A US report measures its economic costs as similar to those of diabetes and WHO lists it as one of the top twenty diseases with the causes of years lived with disability (YLDs).
What does YLD stand for?
YLD stands for Years Lived with Disability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of YLD
We have 11 other meanings of YLD in our Acronym Attic
- Yukon Literacy Coalition (Yukon, Canada)
- Yorkshire Ladies Cycling Association (UK)
- Yorkshire Local Councils Associations (UK)
- Youth Leadership Calhoun County (Anniston, AL)
- Youth Leadership Camps Canada
- Yancheng Limin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yorkshire Ladies' Council of Education (UK)
- Young Ladies/Leaders Conquering Obstacles (South Carolina)
- Young Lawyers Crunk Productions (Baltimore, MD)
- Chapleau, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Young Lawyers Division
- Young Leadership Division (Jewish Federaton)
- Your Local Dealer
- Youth Leadership Development (YMCA program)
- Youth-Led Development
- Young Liberals and Democrats of Asia
- Youth Leadership Development Corps (various locations)
- Yuen Long District Council (Hong Kong)
- Youth Leadership Development Institute (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research also found 10% of deaths in Europe and 4% worldwide can be attributed to drink, as well as 5% of years lived with disability in all countries.
Research also found that 10% of deaths in Europe and 4% worldwide can be attributed to drink, as well as 5% of years lived with disability in all countries.