As a result, a division of labor arose beginning around 40,000 years ago that roughly corresponds to the arrangement found in most foraging societies today, say Steven L.
What does YA stand for?
YA stands for Years Ago (homo-sapiens evolution)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of YA
- Youth for Liberty (summer camp in Orono, Ontario, Canada)
- York 4 Mathematics Association (Canada)
- Youth for Public Transport
- Youth for Truth (Ireland)
- Youth for Youth
- Year Five Thousand
- Year Six Thousand
- Enlisted Sterile Pharmacy Specialty
- District Lighter, Ash (US Navy)
- Year Ago (financial statements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of nearly a dozen fossils of such Caribbean holdouts, the most recent come from a Haitian sloth that lived about 4,400 years ago and a Cuban counterpart that lived about 4,200 years ago.
In that influential scenario, a single population evolved in Africa roughly 200,000 years ago and eventually migrated throughout the world, replacing H.
So-called founder crops of Neolithic farmers appeared more than 10,000 years ago in the Middle East, according to Colledge's team.