The highest yearly average price per metric ton in the ll0-year data-set was in 1916 with $9,360 per metric ton.
What does Y-AVG stand for?
Y-AVG stands for Yearly Average
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of Y-AVG in our Acronym Attic
- York and Lancaster Regiment (British Army)
- Youngstown & Mahoning County (Youngstown, OH)
- Yeung and Nanda Algorithm
- The Young and the Restless (TV show)
- Young & Rubicam, Inc.
- Yesterday and Today (band)
- Yao-Ming and Ye-Li (Yao Ming and his wife)
- Ying & Yang
- Y Axis, Left Atrial Dimension (cardiology)
- Yaw 1
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (anxiety measurement)
- Yokohama Port International Cargo Center (Japan)
- Y-Type Depth Charge Projector (US Navy)
- Yamamoto-Miyakawa (algorithm)
- Young Mania Rating Scale
- Vertical Scale Measurement
- Yule-Walker equation
- Yellow vs. Blue modulation
- Yorkshire/Dutch Landrace Interbreed
Samples in periodicals archive:
The yearly average rate of increase in electricity demand for industrial and other use, which reflects corporate production activities, is likely to stay at 0.
At the same time the Water Authority has issued a warning because rainfall is still at just 30 percent of the yearly average.
For the past year, his job approval averaged 37%, the lowest yearly average of his presidency and one of the lowest Gallup has ever measured.
The magazine says the spot price for bottle-grade virgin PET increased 18 cents per pound to 95 cents following hurricanes Katrina and Rita, helping to boost the yearly average price for the material to 85 cents per pound in 2005 compared to 69 cents per pound in 2004.
Monsoon said it was to increase its capital expenditure for the new financial year to pounds 33m, compared with a yearly average of pounds 13.