In an article published in the 2002 Colorado Yearbook of International Environmental Law, Emory wrote that POPs does nothing and PIC does very little to define national measures and tools for effective shipment tracking and compliance monitoring for hazardous chemicals.
What does YIEL stand for?
YIEL stands for Yearbook of International Environmental Law (Oxford University Press)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Yonkers Industrial Development Corporation (New York)
- Yukon Indian Development Corporation Ltd. (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival (Yamagata, Japan)
- Y-Input Data Processor
- Young Israel of Eltingville (Staten Island, NY)
- Youth in Europe (www.youthineurope.com)
- Yamaguchi International Exchange Association
- Yokohama International Education Academy (Japan)
- Yantai International Exhibition Center (China)
- Young Israel Ezras Israel of Potomac (Maryland)
- Youth Investing Energy in Leadership Development (Mason City, IA)
- Young Israel of Elkins Park (Pennsylvania)
- Youth in Education Program
- Youth Incentive Entitlement Pilot Projects
- Yamanashi Institute of Environmental Sciences (Yamanashi, Japan)
- Yomiuri International Economic Society (Japan)
- Youth in Emergency Services (American Red Cross)
- Yayasan Indonesia Forum (academic forum)
- Young India Films (Chennai, India)
- Young Inventors Fair (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
YEARBOOK OF INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW Edited by Gunther Handl.