Report Year End Results, moved Thursday, April 14, we are advised by a representative of the company that the second and third paragraphs from the end contained errors in the revenues, net income, assets and shareholders' equity figures as originally issued.
What does Y/E stand for?
Y/E stands for Year End
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of Y/E in our Acronym Attic
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (anxiety measurement)
- Yokohama Port International Cargo Center (Japan)
- Y-Type Depth Charge Projector (US Navy)
- Yamamoto-Miyakawa (algorithm)
- Young Mania Rating Scale
- Vertical Scale Measurement
- Yule-Walker equation
- Yellow vs. Blue modulation
- Yorkshire/Dutch Landrace Interbreed
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donald Mindiak President & CEO commented, "Consistent with prior year end trend results, the Company has recorded its sixth consecutive year of increasing profitability.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) a leading retailer of value-priced name brand and private label footwear, today reported record sales for the fourth quarter of 1993 and for the year end 1993.